Over the past 18 months, The Green Economies, Green Dialogues (GED) project has convened events in Washington, Paris, Beijing, Tokyo, Brasilia and in Rio De Janeiro to inform Rio + 20 discussions and follow-up and invited distinguished academics to contribute peer-reviewed Green Perspectives on business-relevant aspects of green growth.Above: Jan Corfee-Morlot, OECD speaks at the BIAC-OECD Dialogue.
On November 6, 2012 we held a BIAC-OECD dialogue to:
- share information from the GED and its recently published
Perspectives Papers* and
- identify ways for business to interact with the OECD Green Growth agenda and its new Forum on Sustainable Development and Green Growth.
- Presentation made by Brian Flannery, Chair of Green Economies Project
- Presentation made by Nathalie Girouard, OECD
- Presentation made by Brian Flannery on behalf of Norine Kennedy, USCIB
- Presentation made by Jan Corfee-Morlot, OECD
- Presentation made by John Reilly, MIT
- Draft Agenda for the meeting
*Note: The Green Perspectives Papers are available here.